- Open main page of Outlook 2013.
- From the file menu, press Account settings.
- Enter into Email Account window and press the new button.
- Press the next button in the Auto Account setup window.
- Be sure POP or IMAP is selected and then update the user information like name and address
- Now, update both Server and log on information.
- In the Advanced tab, make sure to input all the details such as -incoming server (IMAP) and the type of encrypted connection, the Outgoing server (SMTP) and its type of encrypted connection.Finally, you can select OK and then Next button. Once you have completed the process, select close and after that finish.
Thursday, 26 October 2017
Quick & Easy Bigpond Email Settings Steps To Set Up Telstra Mail On Outlook 2013
Want to access your Outlook Account with Bigpond? Since it allows you to access both of your Accounts anytime, get proper Bigpond Email Settings by smart professionals to do it effectively. It can prove to be beneficial in all manners. You can have the relevant support to do it thoroughly. Apart from it, they will also provide you necessary guidelines.
Before you start the process of set-up, the first thing you need to have is Telstra mail email id and correct password.
After then, follow the steps mentioned below: -
In case you failed to execute the process or get an error message showing “Failed”. Contact the technical team of Bigpond to help you in carrying the overall process of Bigpond Email Settings with an ease. They are always ready at their beck to help Bigpond users. Do not hesitate to ring toll-free no. 1-800-980-183 for the relevant help. They will take prompt actions accordingly.